Carolina Convenient Care is a full-service urgent care office with x-ray on-site. We are fully-equipped to provide fast, excellent care — with no appointments necessary.
Urgent Care Services Available Include
- Treatment of minor to moderate illnesses and injuries
- Sports, Camp, or Work Physicals
- CMV/DOT Physicals
- Drawing labs in-house and STD testing
- Minor in-house procedures (such as suturing, lancing abscesses, etc)
- Splinting or applying DME as necessary
- IV Therapy/Fluids
- Hep B (Hepatitis B)
- TDAP (tetanus-diphtheria pertussis)
- Flu Vaccine (only available seasonally, please call to confirm)
When to Visit Our Urgent Care Practice Instead of the Emergency Room
If you see a bone sticking out, please choose the emergency room over our urgent care center! 🙂
Other serious conditions where the emergency room is recommended instead of urgent care include severe chest pains or uncontrollable bleeding. Otherwise, we welcome your call during business hours at 919-590-9005 to determine if you can avoid the often long waits and high costs that are often associated with visiting an emergency room for your medical needs.
In the case of an emergency, please dial 9-1-1.